Monday, December 24, 2012

My New Blog (With Link)

I want to blog about things besides just books, so after some thought I decided to start a new blog... and I've started to hate Blogger so I'm jumping ship to Word Press. Since I hardly update Book Infinity anymore, I don't know if I even still have followers that care about me. But in case I do, and you want to follow my current expeditions in life, here is the link to my blog:

http://thesethingsivedone3432.wordpress.com/

I will still review books when I get to read them, but I will also talk more about writing, and my other huge obsession: music. I will probably spend many a posts ranting about my favorite bands... like I did in my intro post.

So if you're into that sort of thing, check out These Things I've Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!