Saturday, September 11, 2010

In My Mailbox (7)

It's starting to feel like fall already (at least where I am!), which makes me want to curl up on the couch with a blanket and hot chocolate and read all day! Fall is one of my favorite times of year.
Anyway, I've had a few slow weeks, but I had a good week this week! I was going to make a video, but unfortunately I can't seem to find the time! Pictures will have to do.
I also hope to be posting more often. I'm sorry I've only been posting 2-3 times a week, I'm just so busy!

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.


From the Library:

Impossible by Nancy Werlin
Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson
Paper Towns by John Green
Two Girls of Gettysburg by Lisa Klein
All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab (not shown)


For Review:

What I Learned From Being a Cheerleader by Adrianne Ambrose
Haint Misbehavin' by Maureen Hardegree
What I Learned From Being a Cheerleader stickers (not shown)
The Study Train: Reunion of the Untouchables (Ebook)

(Thanks Andrianne Ambrose, Bell Bridge Books and Kurt Frenier)

Here's the cover for All Unquiet Things, which I didn't get in the picture above.


And this is the cover for The Study Train: Reunion of the Untouchables


Week In Review:

Reviews I Posted:

Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink

Currently Reading:

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

Reviews Coming Soon:

Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers (Review will be posted Monday!)

Happy Reading Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Ava!
    Hope you're enjoying CLOCKWORK ANGEL :P
    And I can't wait to see what you think of IMPOSSIBLE - that book's been sitting on my shelf for months.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read All Unquiet Things since it was released at the beginning of this year. Hope you like it. Also, Twisted is pretty great. Happy reading Ava! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impossible by Nancy Werlin is really good. I loved it. I do hope you are going to love it too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great IMM! Your books all look awesome! I hope you enjoy reading them!

    I'm a new follower :)

    Come see what I got In My Mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll let you know what I think of Wake when I get to it. I see you got Paper Towns, I love love love John Green. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!