Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday: Divergent by Veronica Roth

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme where we share upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating! It is hosted each week by Breaking the Spine.

My Pick is Divergent by Veronica Roth. Release Date: May 3 2011

One choice

One choice decides your friends, defines your beliefs, and determines your loyalties . . . forever.
Or, one choice can transform you.

In Veronica Roth's
debut novel, Divergent, a perfect society unfolds into a dystopian world of electrifying decisions, stunning consequences, heartbreaking betrayals, and unexpected romance.






Out of all the 2011 debuts, this is one of the ones I'm most eagerly anticipating. Dystopian? Check. Romance? Check. Awesome-sounding in general? YES! It looks so good! There isn't a whole lot of detail in the summary, so I don't know much about the plot, but it still looks awesome.

What's your pick for this week?

6 comments:

  1. I'm totally waiting for this, too! Love the sound of it, and I'm SO into dystopian right now! Great pick, Ava :)

    Be sure to enter my international blogoversary giveaway going on now! http://tinyurl.com/2faa8j3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I am very excited for this one too. It just sounds like such a fantastic premise with all the right elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds like it will be a fantastic addition to YA dystopian novels. I really am excited about it. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seen this a couple times in my rounds and just added it to my tbr list

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this one a couple of times and now I'm looking forward to reading it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds very interesting. I'm not a big dystopia fan but this cover really is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!