Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Out With A Bang Read-A-Thon List



Starting today is the Out With A Bang Read-A-Thon! It's hosted by The Bookish Type and Book-Savvy.

Here's what their sites say about the Read-A-Thon:

The Readathon will run from December 29 - 31 and participants will be reading as many books as they can during that time! This Readathon is mainly to finish off the fabulous debuts for the Debut Author Challenge, but participants don't have to focus on that category if they have non-debut books that they would like to finish before 2010 ends.

This is the 2nd Read-A-Thon I've ever participated in, and while the last one wasn't too successful, I have virtually no plans for the next few days, so I hope to get a ton of reading done!
Here is my list of books I hope to read in the next 3 days:

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
From The Dead by John Herrick
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Minder by Kate Kaynak
Logic of Demons by H.A. Goodman
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Once A Witch by Carolyn McCullough
Mystify by Artist Arthur

I'll see how many of those I can get through- though the list is subject to change because I can be pretty ADHD when it comes to reading sometimes.... haha.
I'm excited to get started!

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!