Saturday, December 11, 2010

YA Historical Fiction Challenge

In 2011, I hope to explore more of one of my favorite genres- historical fiction. So I'm joining YA Bliss's Historical Fiction Challenge!

The goal? Read 15 Historical Fiction books in 2011. (I'm going for Level 3!)

This list is subject to change, and as I read find more Historical Fiction books, I'll add them to this post.

1. Bright Young Things by Anna Godberson
2. Vixen by Jillian Larkin
3. In the Shadow of the Lamp by Susanne Dunlap
4. Faithful by Janet Fox
5. Daughter of Xanadu by Dori Jones Yang
6. Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa M. Klein
7. A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee
8. The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
9. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelley
10. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
11. The Season by Sarah Maclean
12. No Shame, No Fear by Ann Turnbull
13. A Sweet Disorder by Jacqueline Kolosov
14. The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Laird
15. The Last Full Measure by Ann Rinaldi

Anybody else participating in this challenge?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for entering! and great choices you picked ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!