Friday, January 21, 2011

New Button and Other Minor Changes

I'm super excited about this, so I wanted to share it with all my followers...

FINALLY I made a new button that matches my blog!


I've had the old one since I had my old blog design back in November (it was brown and blue). That one didn't match my new design at all, but I haven't had time to create a new one that does. Now it actually matches my design! Feel free to add it to your sidebar. :)

I've also changed my logo on Goodreads and Twitter also, to match the new design.

In addition... In the past month, I've also added quite a few new pages to the top of my blog, along with a new navigation bar last week. I have a 2011 Challenges page, which I update frequently whenever I finish a book. There's also a new About Me/Contact page, where I list a bunch of my favorite books, movies, music, and stuff to do, if you want to get to know the person behind this blog a little better.

I didn't have anything else to post about today, so I figured I'd share this with y'all. :)

P.S. My finals are over! Sooo happy! I also finished Misguided Angel today and will also have Hex Hall finished and reviewed soon.

1 comment:

  1. YES! I'm done with finals, too! Hope your scores turn out great. ;) Grabbing the new button...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!