Sunday, January 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (17)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.



Won:
Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers
The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan

From the Library:
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Choker by Elizabeth Woods
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr (audio book)

Thanks to:
Alisia Leavitt
DeRaps Reads

Week In Review

Reviews Published:
From the Dead by John Herrick
The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz

Currently Reading:
Mieradome by Kate O'Hegarty

Upcoming Reviews:
Misguided Angel by Melissa de la Cruz
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

6 comments:

  1. Hey! LOVE those dolphins in the background :D
    Looks like you've got a great pile. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amelia Haha yeah, I love that poster too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice mailbox! I LOVED Anna and the French Kiss! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to stop checking out other people's mailboxes *sigh* Not only am I totally envious that y'all get anything in your mailbox, but my TBR list keeps growing like crazy and there is no way for me to keep up! *L0L*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got so many great books this week! I got Immortal Beloved this week, too-- so far, so good. Hope you enjoy all your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read Fixing Deliha. I have been waiting to read it. I have heard nothing but GREAT things about it. I look forward to your review on it. I love your mailbox this week. Thanks for touching base with me via email, it is so nice having someone finally that loves the books I do and wants to talk about them! I really looking forward to Hex Hall too. I am jealous you get all these :0) Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!