Sunday, February 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (18)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.



Recieved:
Nomansland by Lesley Hauge
Firelight by Sophie Jordan

From the Library:
Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen
Torment by Lauren Kate
Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott (see my review)

I didn't mention in the video, but I also got an e-book of In The Storm by Karen Metcalf for review.

Thanks to:
Amelia at The Authoress
An Unknown Person... (Watch the video for explanation!)

Happy Reading everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, I loved Firelight and Torment. Curious about Nomansland...can't wait to hear what you think! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Nomansland! And lucky you getting randomly (signed!) books in the mail. I once got an ARC copy of Across the Universe that I really didn't remember requesting-- but needless to say, didn't complain. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a crazy surprise in the mail! Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got Firelight in my huge tbr pile. I'm excited to get to it. I really enjoyed Torment so I hope you do too! Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!