Thursday, July 29, 2010

Awesome New Change and Other News!

Notice all the awesome changes to my blog! I have a new background and header that I actually designed myself (whoo hoo! never though I'd be able to do that!). Also, you can see at the top I now have Review Archives and a Review Policy. In the future more pages will be added. I also have a button you can add! (If anyone wants to swap buttons I'm all for it.) As you can see, I've added a bunch of other stuff to my sidebars, such as a list of blogs I stalk, haha! These are some of my favorites. I also have my 2010 Debut Author Challenge list, which I've hardly started on...but in the future hopefully I'll power through it!

Also, in other news, I recieved an award from Amelia at The Authoress the other day:

She has an awesome blog that everyone should go check out! Thanks Amelia! It's my first blogger award. :D

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I also have a twitter now! Follow me! I don't have any followers yet... But hopefully that will change soon. See my link on the side, or just click here to go to my Twitter page.

-Ava

P.S. I just finished Shiver, I'm about to start Linger. Look for a review of Shiver coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!