Monday, March 28, 2011

ARC's for Trade

If you would like to recieve an ARC that I've already read, I'm very happy to offer it up for trade! I'm willing to trade any of the books below for other ARC copies or finished copies of YA books released around the same time period. (Last year or two.) Just send me an email with your proposition. I will be pretty accepting of anything I haven't read yet and I'll be happy to send you one of my ARC's from the list. This post will be constantly updated as I finish reading new ARC's and give away old ones. I'm going to add it on my sidebar, so feel free to check the list constantly! In my IMM posts I'll also let you know if I've added anything new to the list.

  • Rival by Sara Bennett Wealer (This is a fantastic book! See my review)


  • From the Dead by John Herrick (My Review)


  • Logic of Demons by H.A. Goodman


  • Manifest by Artist Arthur (My Review)


  • Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (My Review)


  • Cloaked by Alex Flinn


  • The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan
  • 2 comments:

    1. what are you looking for
      email me
      chaarmedone1512@aol.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. YAH! I love book trades-I just sent you an email. Have a great day!

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

    As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!