Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fixing Delilah Winner!

I'm officially ready to get back into blogging. I've got so much stuff to post, I just can't wait! So to celebrate, I have one lucky winner of a hardback copy of Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler!

This prize goes to...

Rachel (entry #47)

Congratulations! I've emailed you already. And thanks to everyone who entered and followed!

For those of you who didn't win, I hope I can console you by promising reviews of a few surprise books in the next week or two. I've finished a lot of great reading recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!