Monday, July 12, 2010

Out for a Week...

I'm gonna be gone for a whole week, no blogging...I'll probably miss it too, but I'm going on vacation on won't have the internet! Because of that though, I know I'll have a ton of time to read! I'm bringing a lot of books with me! By the time I get back, I hope to have Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver, Gone by Michael Grant, and The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan, and maybe some others if I'm super bored :), and hopefully the reviews will be up sometime next week.
I also wanted to say Happy B-day to Alex of Tales of a Teenage Book Lover and I'm entering his awesome contest where you can win free books and other stuff here!

Alright, that's all, see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!