Saturday, August 28, 2010

**Contest Winner!**

My 100+ followers contest is over, and before I announce the winner, I want to let all of my followers know how much appreciate you! What would be the point of writing anything if no one was going to read it? I love checking out your blogs and having you read mine. So, thank you to all my followers! Unfortunately only one person can win the prize though. I had 25 different people enter with a total of 78 entries! Wow! I must say I'm amazed. Being my first contest, I had no clue if anyone would actually enter! Thank you all so much!

After using random.org, the winner of either Marked by P.C. and Kristin Cast or Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz is...

Gina (entry 38)

Congratulations! I will be emailing you shortly. If you don't reply within 48 hours, the prize will go to someone else.

Once again, thank you all for entering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!