Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week In Review

No In My Mailbox this week, because I haven't gotten anything! It's a bit sad, actually. But it's been another busy week.

Week In Review:

Reviews Posted:
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Currently Reading:
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
What I Learned From Being A Cheerleader by Adrianne Ambrose

Reviews Coming Soon:
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (almost finished with it!)

Upcoming Reads For This Week:
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!