Thursday, September 30, 2010

Book Blogger Hop!

Welcome to the Hop this week! It's hosted by Crazy-For-Books!

Book Blogger Hop

If you found me through the blog hop, be sure to let me know! Leave your links too so I can stop you your blog as well. :D

This Week's Question:

How do you spread the word about your blog?
(e.g. Social Networking sites, Book Blog Directories, comments on other blogs...)
When I first started blogging, I tried everything I knew of to make others aware of my blog. I created a Twitter account (follow me here!). I'm also part of the Young Adult Book Blog Directory. I have to say that the biggest way to help me gain followers and meet other awesome bloggers was from the Blog Hop! I was amazed by how fast I started accumulating followers when I starting joining this! It's such a great way to spread the word about new blogs and to meet other bloggers. Now that I know a lot of bloggers, I don't join every week, but I do occasionally because I still love to discover new things!

Now, some news!
Very soon (later today or tomorrow) I will be announcing an event that will be hosted right here at Book Infinity! It's going to be very exciting, so be sure to come back and check that out soon. (HINT: There will be FREE STUFF! So be sure to come back and check it out!)
Happy Hopping!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday! I'm already a follower, but I'm hopping back!

    I don't really do too much promoting of my blog, but I do my best to always comment on the blogs I follow. I find that the best way to gain a following is to be a good follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!