Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday: Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week is:


Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers

Release Date:

June 5 2011

When secrets and old histories come to light, Frannie realizes that nobody is who she thought they were. Hell won’t give up and Heaven won’t give in. Some are willing to hurt anyone close to Frannie in order to get what they want. It will take everything she has and then some to stay out of Hell's grasp.

And not everyone will get out of it alive.

I just spotted the new cover for this, so I had to share it! What do you guys think? Like the first book, I think the characters do look a bit too old, but it's not that bad. If you read my review you'd know I'm Team Luc all the way, so I'm kind of worried by the fact that Frannie's standing with Gabe, not Luc this time. Oh well, I guess I'll have to read the book to find out what happens there! I liked Personal Demons a lot, so I'm excited to continue reading the series and I'm really curious as to where this book is going to go. (My review of Personal Demons is here).

On another note... if you're wondering about how I did with NaNoWriMo, considering it was over last night, I'll be posting more about that later.

3 comments:

  1. I've yet to read Personal Demons, but I really want to! I like the cover, too. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring of the characters makes the book seem like it should have been published a decade ago~~

    Sniffly Kitty
    Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books
    Btw, I'm starting a new meme called Third Sentence Thursdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick Ava! I really can't wait for Original Sins too! Gabe is awfully close to Frannie in the cover, Luc won't be liking that, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!