Sunday, January 2, 2011

In My Mailbox (15)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, showcasing all the books recieved in the previous week.

I recieved a few books via NetGalley, but with the amount of library books/hard review copies I recieved, I'm not going to share them here.

For Review:

Mystify by Artist Arthur

I've already had this one from Netgalley for awhile, but I finally got a hard copy! :)

Thanks Artist Arthur!






Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz

The latest Blue Bloods novella. I originally thought it was the next book in the series and am slightly disappointed to find it's only a novella, but I'm still very excited to read it.

Thanks to the publicity dept of Hyperion!






From the Library:

The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted

An interesting sounding story with what sounds like an amazing plot, and it's historical fiction. I can't wait to read it!







Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

Already read and loved it, see my review.









Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

This is one of those books I "wished I'd read" in 2010. I look foward to reading it in 2011!








Ice by Sarah Beth Durst

This is a retelling of one of my favorite fairy tells ever (East of the Sun and West of the Moon). While I don't expect it to live up to East by Edith Pattou, I'm anxious to read it!








What did you get in your mailbox this week?

4 comments:

  1. I loved Roger & Amy and I've heard great things about Ice. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good stack this week! Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Ice! It made it on my favorites list. You got a lot of great books this week! I've been wanting to read Hex Hall and The Twins Daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEX HALL! I can't wait to read that one. :) You got some AWESOME books this week! And I know what you mean. It IS hard to live up to Edith Pattou. I loved "East" and read it back in the sixth grade. Still love it. :)

    HAPPY READING!

    -Amelia
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!