Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What's Happening...

First of all, I want to apologize for my lack of presence in the blogging community in the past few days... It might continue for a couple more days, but I promise I'll be in full swing once the weekend comes, and I'll schedule a bunch of posts and be on top of everything again. I've been out of town, and busy, so yeah. I haven't even finished a book in the last week. So sad I know!

But I wanted to share that starting today, I will be participating in the Loving the Reviews Challenge, hosted by Blokosiner's Book Blog and Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books. What you do is review books all through the month of February, and subsequently enter giveaways. That's it!


I'm pretty excited to start! Anybody else participating?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I should do this challenge! I have also been on a hiatus, I started school and I am really busy now! I haven't gotten much reading done either :( Scheduling posts is a great idea, maybe I will start doing that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad to have you on board- good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!