Tuesday, August 24, 2010

HG Week: Mockingjay is Here!

So, ignore my last post. Sorry, I was being a little whiny and complaining a bit. Anyway, my day has suddenly become amazing! I went to the bookstore and they let me pick up my copy of Mockingjay! In fact, I don't really want to be typing this post, I just want to sit down and start reading.
So, if there's not posts on my blog for the next day or two, I'm busy reading!
I hope we all enjoy Mockingjay as much as we anticipate it!
.

Yes, this is a picture of me with my newest prized possesion. It's an awful picture of me, but I couldn't resist posting it. Too much excitement!

1 comment:

  1. I have mine, too! I'm just dying!

    P.S. Not a bad picture :) Enjoy your book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!