Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Current Frustration...And A Question?

I really have to post about this, because it's bugging me. Really badly!
So, I pre-ordered Mockingjay a few months ago. Well, it's not here yet, and the temptation to run out to the store and buy it is almost killing me!
My question is: I've never pre-ordered a book before, how long do they take to come in? Will it ship today and I'll get it in a few days, or has it already been shipped and it will arrive today?
Thank you for your replies! If anyone is actually blogging today...I hope you're not all sitting reading Mockingjay. I'm so jealous! Haha. Does anyone else share my frustration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!