Thursday, October 14, 2010

Book Blogger Hops :D

It's Friday, time for the Blogger Hop again! The Hop is hosted by Crazy-For-Books.

If you're here for the first time, welcome! To my followers- I'm sorry it's been a slow week, no reviews! (Gasp!) I have been reading, but I'm getting ready for the 10 Days of Halloween, and I'm saving my reviews to post then to go along with some planned events.

Book Blogger Hop

The question of the week for the Hop is:
"When you read a book that you just can't get into, do you stick it out and keep reading or move to your next title?"

My answer:
Most of the time, I just stick with the book and try to get through it so I can review it, but if it's too awful that I just can't, than I'll give up on it. That doesn't happen very often though, it's been a while since I put down a book.

EDIT: And there's Parajunkee's Follow Friday which I haven't done in forever, but I'm joining this week!






The question is:
What is your reading suggestion this week?


My answer:
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel. I haven't reviewed it yet, but it was great and I would definitely recommend it.

I already mentioned if you don't see a whole ton of posts from me this coming week either, that's why. My reviews of Infinite Days and Matched will be posted in a couple of weeks even though I finished them. So look for that coming eventually!

Other than that, thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment with a link to your blog if you become a follower!

Happy Hopping!

-Ava

9 comments:

  1. I've been seeing a lot about Infinite Days recently. I should add it to my TBR pile
    Have a Good Weekend!

    Sarah @ Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to say hi. Stop by and visit sometiime and enter my book giveaway and while your there do the poll that i have going.
    I love your blog
    Have a great weekend!
    Lora
    http://readforyourfuture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hoppin' on by to say "Hi!"

    Happy reading this weekend!
    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/
    New follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I usually try to stick it out too. Sometimes a book will surprise you! And regardless, at least you can review it =)

    Great book recommendation! I loved Infinite Days!! I think I'm going to have to join the Friday Follow instead of just doing the Blog Hop - they always have really interesting questions!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    I´m stopping by to share some blog hopping love!
    I´m a new follower now!


    Have a great weekend!

    Christine
    @Reading on the Dark Side

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for dropping by my hop and grabbing the YA Love Triangle button! I really appreciate it. Hope you have an awesome weekend and I can't wait to read your argument for Simon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hopped and followed - come check us out
    www.seducedbybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually give it 100 pages, then put it down for months or years then give it another go... if I still can't love it, I give it away.

    Check out my Blog Hop and Follow Friday HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by on the hop! I'm with you, I try to stick with a book no matter what. New follower. Looking forward to reading your posts. Come on by and see me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!