Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloween Read-A-Thon Wrap Up


The Halloween Read-A-Thon ended last night! I'm glad I participated, even though I didn't get quite as much reading done as was my goal. I was unexpectedly busy...but yeah, I still read a lot!

Read During the Read-A-Thon:

Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott (170 pages)

I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter (284 pages)

The Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink (on pg. 127 so far)

Yes, I know the second one doesn't fit the theme, but I couldn't resist I had to read it!

Overall, I got through 2.5 books of my total 5 book goal. But I'm okay with it! I still have plenty of time left in my life to finish all the others I need to read.

How did everyone else do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!