Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Read-A-Thon


The Halloween Read-A-Thon is hosted by YA Books Reviewed. The idea is from Friday-Sunday this weekend you read as many books as you can with a paranormal/Halloween theme.
I need to catch up on reading and post some reviews, so I'm participating! Here's what I'm planning on reading this weekend:

Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink
The Ghosts of Ashbury High by Jaclyn Moriarty
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (a re-read, may not actually read)
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff

And I might finish my current read...
I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
...even though it doesn't quite fit with the theme.

I know that's a bit of a big list, and I don't think I'll be able to finish all of them, but it's my goal, to the best of my ability at least! Wish me luck! :)
-Ava

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read The Replacement, a perfect read for the readathon too.
    Great list, can't wait to see how you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to read "The Replacement" for some time. I have heard nothing but good things! Enjoy!

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!