Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. It highlights books that haven't released yet, but we're eagerly awaiting!


My pick for this week: These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf
Release Date: March 1 2011

Allison Glenn tried to hide what happened that night...and failed. The consequence? Five years in prison. Now she's free. But secrets have a way of keeping you caged...When Allison is sent to prison for a heinous crime, she leaves behind her reputation as Linden Falls' golden girl forever. Her parents deny the existence of their once-perfect child. Her former friends exult in her downfall. Her sister, Brynn, faces the whispered rumours every day in the hallways of their small Iowa high school. It's Brynn - shy, quiet Brynn - who carries the burden of what really happened that night. All she wants is to forget Allison and the past that haunts her. But then Allison is released, and is more determined than ever to speak with her sister. Now their legacy of secrets is focused on one little boy. And if the truth is revealed, the consequences will be unimaginable for the adoptive mother who loves him, the girl who tried to protect him and the two sisters who hold the key to all that is hidden.

It should make an interesting read!

What's your pick for this week?

P.S. Go enter my contests! I currently have 4 going on! See the links at the top of this blog. (If you're reading this on a reader, go over to my blog NOW! :)) I'm giving away a great variety of books as part of the 10 Days of Halloween celebration.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing! Thanks for brining it to my attention I can't wait to read this one now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds very intriguing...not like anything I have read before! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting :)

    My wow: http://oh-my-books.blogspot.com/2010/10/waiting-on-wednesday-22-fractured.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!