Thursday, October 21, 2010

Welcome to the 10 Days of Halloween!



Book Infinity has officially been taken over by the ghosts and goblins of Halloween! Mwahahahaha! Well, not really. But the design has been slightly altered for the celebration. Yep, the celebration that is going to rock your socks off!

10 Days of Halloween, that I am co-hosting with Elena's Book Cafe starts tomorrow. We'll be kicking it off with a big giveaway that I will post about in the morning, so don't miss it!

Every day either here or there (or both) there will be something new- giveaways, interviews, reviews, or other stuff! So check back throughout the week!

And feel free to add the button which is on the left of this page to your sidebar. Spread the word! I'm super excited about this and I hope other people are too.

Any opinions on the layout? If you don't like it, well, it's only going to last a week. I'll have the normal one up again in November. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!