Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Call For Guest Bloggers!

Hey, everybody!

For the 10 Day of Halloween (see my original post here) I will be hosting later this month, I was hoping to feature a few guest bloggers!

Anybody is welcome to write a post, and I don't really care what it's about- anything you think would be interesting! The original idea is to write something Halloween themed, such as a story about a past event, but if you have any other ideas, I'd welcome those too.

Please, please, please make my day and write a guest post for me! Anybody can do it, you don't even have to have a blog. If you're a new blogger, awesome! I'd love to hear from someone who's just getting their voice out there.

If you're interested, email me at avacyphera (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Please email me as soon as possible. I would like the posts to be written by Friday October 22 at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!