Sunday, October 3, 2010

Week In Review

Week In Review:

Reviews Posted:
What I Learned From Being A Cheerleader by Adrianne Ambrose

Currently Reading:
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken

Reviews Coming Soon:
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (will be posted Monday)

Upcoming Reads For This Week:
Impossible by Nancy Werlin

Second week in a row where I didn't recieve anything... It's a bit depressing! The past week has been insanely busy though, and I haven't had any time to sit down and read either! This coming week I'll be a lot less busy, so expect more reviews. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I read every single one and try to reply, either on your blog or another comment! They make my day!

As of 1/17/11, Book Infinity is an awards-free blog. My schedule is busy as could be, and I don't have time to follow all the rules to pass them on. But I really do appreciate the thought, thanks so much for thinking about me!